Senior IT Field Service Engineer - Dublin - Excellent Client
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and progressive company. We are looking to recruit experienced Senior IT Field Service Engineers (L2 & L3).
Field- Based (Company Car, Laptop & Phone Provided).
- Strong IT Engineer experience in a Microsoft environment
- Office 365 Admin,
- Active Directory
- Windows 10
- Firewalls e.g. Sonicwall or similar
- Install Servers, Desktops & Laptops, etc.
- Configuration of various software & hardware systems.
- Provide remote Technical Support.
- Active Directory administration and management (user setup, group policy).
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 administration and support.
- Microsoft Office support – Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (PST/OST, etc). PC Deployments & rollouts.
- General IP & Networking skills.
- Deep understanding of server hardware and storage (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SANS, etc). MCSA / MCSE Preferable but not necessary.
- Exchange Server , etc would be an advantage.
Candidate as an experienced IT Senior Field Service Engineer you must be:
- Highly Motivated & Logical ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues. - Excellent Work Ethic.
- Confident, personable and well-rounded individual.
- Ability to communicate well with customers.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
SonicWALL Active Directory Office 365 ESET Networking, Servers.
We also have in-house Level 2 Technical Support IT Engineer roles open in North Dublin, excellent client to work for.
Excellent Salary €40,000 - €50,000 + Bonus + Car + Training + Perks - Pension After 6 Months Mobile Phone Company Vehicle
Please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co Recruitment.
Sorry - No Visa sponsorship.