We’re looking for an imaginative, creative Scrum Master who’s up for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in a fast-paced, high-energy workplace. The Scrum Master will assist Agile Teams and all levels of management, development, and product management in adopting the agile methodology. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership abilities and be able to lead efforts inside the company to improve our agile delivery and drive planning and improvements. This is the position for you if you appreciate working in a fast-paced workplace with the smartest team and cutting-edge technology.
- Responsibilities of this role includes scrum master for teams and also managing projects as needed
- Successful delivery of large software development programs in an Agile development organization.
- Working collaboratively with cross functional and cross divisional teams to meet defined goals and objectives, as part of overall roadmap and program delivery
- Nice to be familiar with a variety of SDLC concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Experience working with a contract manufacturer is desirable.
- Experience of implementing and controlling change Management
- Experience with iterative agile development and continuous software delivery best practices
- Project planning, forecasting & reporting to project stakeholders
- The Scrum Master will be responsible for supporting Agile Team/s and provide them guidance in adapting SAFe, Scrum, Kanban and XP/Lean best practices.
- Organize and facilitate program increment planning, daily stand-up meetings, iteration reviews, retrospectives, and iteration planning and other agile related events.
- Track and communicate metrics including team velocity and iteration/release progress.
- Ensure the Agile team/s is practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Update agile tracking system to provide transparency on Product & Iteration Backlogs.
- Partner with Product Owner/s to ensure Organizational Readiness prior to implementations.
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Scrum Professional or other Agile Certifications
- B.S. Degree in Computer Information Systems, or B.A. Degree in Project Management, Business administration, Organizational Management or equivalent experience
- Nice to have exposure to Scaling of agile practices and SAFe or other scaling certification/s
- 3+ years of technical project management with 2+ years as Scrum Master.
- The successful candidate must have 7+ years of experience managing telecommunications development, integration/engineering teams on implementation of major software development projects
- Previous experience working with Engineering/Software/Hardware/Firmware Development Teams and guiding the teams in adapting agile practices.
- Experience using Agile development tracking tools such as Jira, Rally, Version One etc.
- Must be familiar with a variety of SDLC concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of software languages, hardware platforms and their uses
If you are interested in this role apply here.
Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com or call 064 662 2007 and ask for Darragh.