We’re looking for an experienced Engineering Project Manager who’s up for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in a fast-paced, high-energy workplace.
- Successful delivery of large software/hardware development programs in an Agile/waterfall development organization.
- Working collaboratively with cross functional and cross divisional teams to meet defined goals and objectives, as part of overall roadmap and program delivery
- Must have development (or) engineering background and experience in at least one of the following technology areas – satellite communications, telecommunications, Networking, VOIP, Video
- Previous experience working with Engineering or Software or Hardware or Firmware Development Teams and guiding the teams in adapting agile practices.
- Work with contract manufacturer or vendors, stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop detailed work package definitions, budget, resourcing plan and implementation plan
- Create and maintain detailed level program/project plans, risk registers, and other program office deliverables
- Conduct Risk Planning with Mitigation and Contingency plans and manage project risks
- First Degree or equivalent in Computing Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline
- The successful candidate must have 4 to 7+ years of experience managing telecommunications development, integration/engineering teams on implementation of major software/hardware development projects
- 2 to 5+ years proven competence in delivering successful software development programs utilizing both Agile and DevOps development methodologies in a complex business / technical environment
- Experience with iterative agile or waterfall development and continuous software/hardware delivery best practices
- Prior technical experience in design, development and integration engineering projects
- Highly proficient in Jira, Confluence, Business Intelligence and reporting industry standard tools
- Familiar with software or hardware development processes, procedures and product development life cycle.
- Support Product Owner and work closely with the team in product backlog grooming, program increment planning, sprint level planning / tracking and building software release plan
- The Scrum Master will be responsible for supporting Agile Team/s and provide them guidance in adapting SAFe, Scrum, Kanban and XP/Lean best practices.
- Organize and facilitate program increment planning, daily stand-up, sprint planning, review, demo and retrospective & other agile related events
- Certified Scrum Master or other related Agile certifications
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally as needed
*Please get in touch for full job description
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.