We are currently recruiting for an App Support Specialist (MS Project Server) for our client in Tralee.
The applicant will be a key part of the PMO and IT Governance Group, focusing on our client’s Microsoft Project Server 2013 solution configuration, customization, integration, and maintenance. Our client has implemented Microsoft Project Server, and all IT projects are now required to utilize this application to manage their projects.
The applicant will also be in charge of providing tool user support. That is, interacting with users to answer questions, fix difficulties, collect feedback, and, on occasion, offer mini training sessions.
- Make configuration changes to address new requirements (e.g., create project detail pages, develop reports, configure workflows, custom development, create custom web parts, create changes to templates, customize project team sites, etc.)
- Provide user support, for example, address & resolve errors / issues the users may encounter with using the tool; Answer “how to” questions; Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical platform issues
- Develop custom solutions based on business & technical requirements
- Configure SharePoint project sites and trouble shoot issues associated with the SharePoint project sites.
- Deploy packages to web server(s)
- Develop Microsoft Project Server integration capability to other applications (e.g., Oracle HR, Lotus Notes databases etc)
- Assist Project Manager with requirements definition
- Perform configuration and database clean-up activities
- Interface with vendors to resolve technical platform issues
- Implement system upgrades as required
- Perform back-up to Administrator for password set-up, changes and account maintenance
- Minimum 3 years of Microsoft Project Server 2013 and 2010 implementation experience.
- Minimum 3 years of System Integration experience with MS Project Server
- Minimum 2 years of experience with developing, configuring and administering SharePoint
- Knowledge of MS Project Server 2013 and SharePoint is required
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with different teams, including vendors to get the job done
- Proficient in MS Office and Visio
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.