Senior Infrastructure Engineer for leading Dublin (Hybrid) based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer for a 6 Month contract based in Dublin city centre. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will join our client’s existing IT Operations team who are responsible for ensuring the highest level of systems performance and availability in a 24 x 7 environment including datacentre, LAN / WAN monitoring, hardware / software upgrades, data and network security.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will also provide key input to the overall design and ongoing operation of existing infrastructure, designing and implementing capacity management, IT service continuity planning and availability planning.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will:
• Provide Systems Management & Support (MS Server, Active Directory, VMware)
• Monitor System Performance and provide security administration
• Perform Hardware and Software upgrades, often complex in nature
• Perform desktop and applications management with Microsoft SCCM
• Suggest, design, implement and deploy new technologies to help achieve business goals
• Communicate clearly to non-technical users
• Work closely with end users and 3rd Party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 6+ Years’ IT Infrastructure support experience (Enterprise Level)
• Good VMware experience
• Good Desktop and Applications Management experience (SCCM)
• Office 365 experience
• MS Server or VMware Certification a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.