Do you have experience in banking, especially SWIFT?
Have you previously worked with SWIFT Alliance Access, Sage, HSM and SNL software?
We offer a terrific chance for you to contribute your skills to one of Ireland’s top application development teams, which is at the cutting edge of research and development for one of Europe’s leading banks.
- Completes Swift SAA application projects or assigned tasks in accordance with defined project management methodology.
- Manages vendors, negotiates and defines initial contracts, resolves issues and provides ongoing communication.
- Participates, where necessary in requirements gathering/elicitation, design and/or testing phases.
- To maintain regulatory compliance, assists in the coordination of all audit-related tasks.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded.
- Communicates any Swift SAA application issues to the business and management.
- For targeted builds, the QA staff is cross-trained on new functionality/enhancements..
- Provides Disaster Recovery Group with application and system priority information
- Knowledge in payment applications and Fircosoft Sanctions Filter.
- Knowledge and operational experience working with SWIFT Alliance Access, Sage, HSM and SNL.
- Functional knowledge of IBM Websphere MQ.
- Functional knowledge of MT & MX and experience in the implementation of ISO20022 standards.
- MS Visio, and MS Project; Red Hat Enterprise Linux and AIX, UNIX file system structure and commands; Bash shell scripting.
The salary for this position is based on experience (market rates) and includes a variety of benefits that will be addressed during the interview process. If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered, please apply straight below and we will contact you to discuss the position further.