We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer for our client Co. Kerry who deliver high‐performance software, services, and analytics to some of the world’s leading service providers and their customers. The successful candidate will be a born problem solver, with a willingness to learn new skills and passionate about the ever-changing world of tech.
- To be an active member and key stakeholder in an environment where we strive to release frequent, incremental, measurable improvements.
- Designing and developing high quality, efficient, testable software
- Successfully moving work from development through to production with minimal support, showing an exceptional delivery mindset,
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to the application architecture, exhibiting technology and software development best practices.
- Discussing technical problems that the dev team are experiencing during development and help resolve them.
- Collaborating with engineering, architecture and product management to build meaningful customer outcomes.
- Analysing and evaluate technical risks within the scope of a project and make judicious recommendations.
- Demonstrating accountability for the applications that you and the team have built, while assisting with the operation of production 4th line support.
- Experience developing applications in both node.js and Java.
- Experience building APIs with REST and/or SOA.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles.
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design and Development.
- Knowledge of security mechanisms including web and web service security and their implementations.
- Experience creating Unit test cases.
- Experience of Single Page Application frameworks (Angular, React).Experience Required* 2+ years’ development experience as a Software Engineer.
- BSc in Computer Science is preferred but not essential.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.