Exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Owner to join an innovative and growing organisation in Tralee, Co. Kerry that will work closely with agile development teams. In this role, the Product Owner will be responsible for making sure teams are working on the right things at the right time to deliver the best possible products to our customers. Our client delivers high‐performance software, services, and analytics to some of the world’s leading service providers and their customers.
- Defining the product roadmaps across the portfolio and their longer-term strategy.
- Translate product roadmap items and business requirements into detailed requirements for development by technical teams.
- Be the voice of the customer for the development team throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Gathering requirements from end customers / market feedback.
- Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Collaborate continuously with relevant engineering teams throughout the product lifecycle, from the product strategy to the detail of a user story to implement.
- Engage with other product managers and designers to achieve results but also to learn from each other.
- Drive a ‘test and learn’ approach to develop products and features, delivering customer value incrementally whilst testing risky assumptions to understand what not to design and build.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Identify blockers that will impact timeline, scope, cost or other project variables and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience across technical and product roles.
- 2+ year of experience as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, Product Analyst or similar.
- Strong organisational and report writing skills.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Strong track record of product deliveries.
- An excellent communicator that can unite people behind an idea or task.
- Experience with Agile ways of working and collaborating with cross-functional development teams.
- A strong understanding of product metrics and KPIs to keep the product development process as data-driven as possible, while still enabling innovation and creative design thinking.
- Be willing to step up and lead as and when required.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.