An exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior Network Engineer/Manager to be the senior point of escalation for network engineers and other global members for our client in Co. Kerry.
- Perform daily Infrastructure monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all Network Devices and Critical Interface nodes, participating in Incident Management & troubleshooting
- Work with the Architecture and Engineering and other functional groups within the bank to implement engineering solutions to meet project and business-as-usual requirements of the organisation
- Implementing Network Management Group Tasks in-line with Change Management procedures, including but not limited to DHCP/DNS, Firewall, Load Balancing, Network Device Configuration
- Perform Software upgrades on a regular basis for Cisco Switches & Routers and Network Support Applications: DNS Management System, Load Balancing, Firewall
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, DHCP/DNS, VoIP, OSPF, BGP
- Completion of CCNA/CCNP
- Working with Carriers and Vendors
- Maintenance of a corporate network consisting of multiple routers, switches and various network equipment
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues
Good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
If you are interested in this role apply here.
Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 064 662 2007 and ask for Darragh.