Senior Content Developer – Dublin/Remote – Technology Sector
Our client is a well known organisation in the area of Information Analytics Software provision, allowing their customers to track complex data patterns to manage decision making.
Due to continued expansion they are hiring a Senior Content Developer to join them, a remote role that can be based anywhere in Ireland with occasional visits to the Dublin office.
Taking responsibility for the lifecycle of software documentation, taking initial content, amending the language where required for clarity to ensure ease of client use, including creating and recording training materials. Utilising GitHub, you will work closely with Product and Software Managers to create and maintain ease of use for a range of software and SaaS products.
The key requirement here is for exceptional communication, strong ability in choosing terminology to allow clarity for the user base (fluent English required).
· Create and maintain easy to use and understand help and user guides as well as video content
· Work within existing frameworks to manage and improve an information architecture that’s easily accessible and understood including revision management
· Take responsibility for all internal documentation quality, accuracy and “look and feel”
· Use UI/UX awareness to maintain a consistent message that is concise across all help menus
· Manage all training documentation, user guides and video version of same
· 6+ years of commercial Content creation experience within a software house (ideally)
· Skills in ASCIDoctor and or Antora/GitHub strong markup language skills (XML, Markdown etc.)
· Exceptional communication skills in English, eye for detail, spotting errors quickly
· Comfortable using GitHub or similar to manage revisions and comments
· Previous work within video creation ideal but not necessary (Camtasia)
· Flexibility to visit Dublin office on a monthly basis (otherwise remote from Ireland is preference)
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and notice period.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.