CRM Data Analyst
Excellent new opportunity just opened up with my client, an E-Commerce company based in Dublin city centre. You will work on improving the customer analytics and customer journeys, providing insight on campaigns. You will evaluate campaign performance, provide recommendations and work closely with key members of the CRM and BI teams. You will support the BI and CRM managers as well as driving the approach to CRM campaigns. Work on structural data and customer lifetime value projects.
What you need:
* Degree level educated
* Google Analytics certifications
* 3+ years in social media and marketing analytics
* Experience in managing and reporting on CRM and Digital Marketing campaigns
* Experience with A/B Testing
* R/Python experience would be an advantage
* Data quality and data preparation best practice experience
What you get:
* €55 - 60K
* Performance Bonus
* Personal Development Plan
* 25 days holidays (rising to 30)
* Laya Healthcare Insurance
* Host of wellness perks and extra days off!
This is a great opportunity for a mid-level analyst to gain a more independent and technical role. You will work directly with senior managers and have real influence on the strategic direction of the customer analytics team
For more information, please contact Graeme King at Reperio for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.