* Application upgrades and implementation:Identify new functionality and/or hardware requirements related to application upgrades and implementations. Creates test plans. Responsible for review and validation of functionality. Report back any problems. Create and/or manage cutover plans including downtime, etc. Responsible for evaluating impact and coordinating efforts across multiple platforms as necessary.
* Data confidentiality/security:Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information at all times. The implementation and support for information security directives as mandated by policy and EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
* Data quality:Maintain data quality at all times.
* Documentation:Complete detail-oriented documentation for new and moderately complex processes. Responsible for the quality and validity of produced documents. Extract and document customer/business requirements and needs for use by enterprise architecture and engineering teams (network, system, and software).
* End user training:Ability to create training content. Facilitate more detailed user training sessions. Ability to train peers.
* Interactions with others:Successfully completes projects, tasks, and initiatives by embracing a team-first approach. Works in collaboration with team and offers feedback, where appropriate, to complete individual and group efforts. Shows the ability to adjust and be flexible to change by adapting approach when necessary. Mentors less experienced staff.
* Process improvement:Ability to manage process improvement efforts. Create and update processes, as necessary. Ability to independently recognize opportunity for process improvements.
* Project management:Take ownership of a project and have the ability to distribute tasks to team members and meet milestone completion. Update all project management and time tracking tools accordingly.
* Report writing/analysis:Write and analyse complex reports. Make modifications to complex reports. Mentor less experienced team members. Communicate with the business/act as business analyst.
* SDLC (System Development Life Cycle):Have a proficient understanding of multiple system/application development life cycles.
* Second and Third Level Support (Including Maintenance Activities): Independently triage and resolve Level 2 and Level 3 support issues. Act as a mentor to less experienced staff in resolution of Level 2 and Level 3 issues. Ability to handle problem management as appropriate.
* Self-development:Responsible for continuous self-study, trainings, partnering with more senior members of team, and/or seeking out opportunities to broaden scope to stay up to date with industry and organizational trends. Seeks feedback from senior team members for development and effectively incorporates feedback into work and behaviours.
Vendor relationships: Interact with vendors (technical issues, project initiatives) independently, as necessary. Ability to act as the point person for issue escalation