SQL System Analyst required to join a well-known Irish retail brand based in Dublin 12. This role sits within the Business Improvement Team and reports to Chief Technical Officer. It will be a hybrid working environment so you would need to be within commuting distance to D12 (2-3 days / week)
The SQL System Analyst will receive ongoing training across multiple systems used by the company - ERP system, Warehouse Management Systems, Electronic Point of Sales system, auditing software, eCommerce platform, CMS platform (among others). This means not only an interesting and challenging role for the right candidate but also a huge scope of experience building and investing in oneself.
· Troubleshoot applications and technical issues reported by internal stakeholders across numerous applications, including the business ERP (Intact IQ), EPOS (Meridian), eCom (Salesforce) and other systems
· Provide technical assistance across data integration between these applications
· Participates in design, implementation and roll out new features, processes, and software packages
· Work with the business to develop efficient business processes and analyse potential applications to support the business needs
· Extract data from SQL databases, build bespoke reports
· Assist in Data Warehouse design and implementation.
· 3+ years’ experience in an applications support / analyst role working directly with ERP systems
· Strong experience in Databases and Data Relationships particularly Microsoft SQL Server incl. T-SQL and SSIS
· Experience in data reporting technologies, creation and management of data warehouses
· Keen interest in learning new technologies
· 60-65K starting salary
· Private health Insurance
· 5% pension
· Hybrid working (3 days in office 2 days remote)