Azure DevOps Engineer – Limerick
Our client, a well-established multinational R&D firm based in Limerick has a requirement for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join their existing team that is distributed around the world.
As internal changes are being made, this role has been created to bring in a fresh perspective in creating secure and continuously improving CI/CD pipelines and development processes. This role offers a long term opportunity to challenge the right candidate and have input into large scale development projects. A strong benefits package is attached to this role as well as the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team.
· Work closely with DevOps and Development teams to manage global cloud services on Azure, including configuration, automation and monitoring
· Liaise with Production environments to address ongoing support issues at a high level
· Bring excellent communication skills to create and maintain design documentation on Azure architecture
· Ongoing focus on security and performance
· At least 5 years of commercial experience post graduation
· Development background an advantage, plus any Azure Certifications
· Virtual Networking experience and IaC ideally
· In depth knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker and Automation tools (Ansible, Terraform) as well as strong scripting knowledge
To learn more about the role, client and process, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in Ireland.