Embedded software engineer
I am working with top company in their industry who are looking for a great addition to the team. The main process and objective of the role will be to design and develop other products in the industry. These products will lead the company to even more success and improve the lives of their consumers at the same time all thanks to you.
* Working with other engineers across a number of teams to ensure the product is to a high standard.
* Design products to the correct regulation standards in the industry.
* Design products that match the goals and long term values of the business.
* Reducing risk levels in your field.
* Testing and troubleshooting to ensure the product is consumer ready.
* Perform and manage tasks given by your direct supervisor.
* Excellent in C/C++
* Knowledge in regulation standards for the development part of the role
* Proficiency in microchip microprocessors with embedded c
* Exposure to circuits including microcontrollers
* Exposure to wireless sections
* Great interpersonal skills
* Creativity and innovation is key
IF/When you are interested in this great opportunity please apply to the link provided, or for more information contact Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.