Midland Computers Ltd is one of the leading IT providers in the Midland's. We offer a wide variety of IT Services and Solutions tailored to fit our customers’ needs, including Managed Services, Remote and Onsite Support Contracts, Consultancy, Security, Back Ups, Hardware and Software, Cloud, Wi-Fi Systems, Servers and PCs.
During our successful 30 years in business, we have built longstanding relationships with our suppliers and partners which include Microsoft, Datto, HP, Dell, Intel, Lenovo, Veeam, Sonicwall, Eset, Ubiquiti, Synology.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IT Engineer. This is a hands on technical role with responsibility for IT systems and infrastructure on our customers’ sites. We require someone who can take ownership of the IT systems and ensure that all issues are resolved. You will provide helpdesk support when required and be a point of escalation for level 1 / 2 support. You will be responsible for the management of network and server maintenance, backups and disaster recovery across our customers’ environments. The role also includes working with our sales department on procurement of hardware and software, and planning for system and hardware upgrades.
The successful candidate will need to have a good working knowledge and skills in the following areas -
- Experience in IT solutions, preferably in the SMB sector
- Experience with Office 365 is essential (good knowledge of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint etc.)
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Networking and Firewall Administration experience
- Experience with Backups and Disaster Recovery
The Candidate must also be\have:-
- Highly motivated.
- Strong multitasker with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Full (clean) driving license required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Bracket - €30k - €50k (pending experience)