Aspira are currently seeking an experienced Business Analyst for an open role in Belfast. Aspira is a dynamic, fast-growing international consulting and technology company, founded on real-world experience, focused on custom-fit solutions.
Business Analyst – Permanent
- Business Analyst in Belfast who will gather information from key stakeholders and experts across the business, translating business requirements to specifications. You will be responsible for working with our business teams to analyse, develop and build agreement on business and functional requirements.
- You will work closely with business change teams and business subject matter experts to ensure that the solutions meet detailed requirements. We will look to you to identify potential risks, gaps and issues whilst also facilitating requirements prioritisation and enabling the business to make effective decisions.
- The candidate should have a degree in computer science, information technology, business or other relevant degree with typically 3 years’ experience and an ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of people to arrive at the optimum solutions.
- You will bring with you a keen interest in developing your skills and experience across a broad range of emerging technologies including digital transformation, data analytics and cloud-based innovations.
- You will have strong communication skills to work collaboratively with stakeholders to support the delivery of IT services. Knowledge of energy sector information technology solutions will be an advantage