Automation (Robotics) Developer – Financial Services – Remote from Ireland
My client, a large financial services firm with a long established presence in Ireland is looking to bring on board a Senior Robotics Automation Developer to join their existing team to design and build new automation projects, work on prototypes and maintain existing bots within their system.
This role will suit a candidate happy to work on a 100% remote basis but with the support of a global team and a firm with a significant track record of engaging and retaining staff with excellent benefits and opportunities.
· Work on designing and developing Robotic Automation programs
· Deliver accurate specifications and documentation across the lifecycle
· Take ownership of various ongoing and new projects
· Mentor more junior developers and bring expertise to the team
· 7+ years of post-grad Development experience
· 3+ years of specific RPA experience, ideally with certifications in this area
· Knowledge of UI Path, Pega, Blue Prism and or related technologies
· Previous experience within C#/.Net development will be beneficial
· Technical and personal leadership as well as exceptional communication skills
To learn more, please forward your CV stating availability and required salary and we can arrange a conversation.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.