Senior Infrastructure Manager (Oracle Cloud) – Remote from Ireland/UK
Our client, based in the South West of Ireland but happy with 100% remote within Ireland (including beyond the pandemic) has engaged with IT Search to speak to a Senior Oracle Cloud Infrastructure specialist/Manager on their behalf. They are a market leader in the area of cloud ERP infrastructure based solutions, providing solutions, consultancy and more within the Oracle Cloud ecosystem.
This position is to become an integral part of the Professional Services team to ensure all Oracle Cloud related processes, updates and releases/deployments are maintained at the highest standard. Due to significant growth in the Oracle Cloud business, this is a new role that will allow their new hire to help to set the direction across their global business and client base, delivering Infrastructure and Platforms as a Service.
· Manage multiple client SLAs, work with new customers to define SLAs/create and exectute plans to continuously improve service levels – reporting directly to the board
· Utilise commercial acumen to address customer issues, outages etc
· Bring Oracle Cloud technical experience to bear on existing processes and define into the future
· Responsible for a team, DBAs, Infrastructure Engineers and managing the delivery lifecycle including ongoing maintenance/patching etc directly with clients
· 10+ years of post grad commercial experience within the Cloud Environment
· Knowledge of specific Cloud delivery, Oracle Cloud preferable but open to AWS, Azure etc
· High level of comfort working in Managed Services
· Exceptional communication skills and team based mindset
To learn more about this role, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.