PHP Developer – South Dublin
My client, a very well established firm in the area of Telecoms has a requirement for a mid level PHP Developer to join their existing team, focusing on developing and designing new systems and upgrading legacy programs. They have already moved to WFH/Onsite hybrid model with 9 days per month onsite.
This role will also have an aspect of proposing solutions as well as executing same alongside the database development team.
Candidates should have:
· Three to five years of hands on post grad PHP development experience
· Various framework knowledge, Laravel, Symfony, Yii2 etc.
· RDBMS including MySQL plus any JS Libraries most advantageous
· HTML and CSS experience welcome but Angular, VueJS also will be utilised
· Scrum Development experience and working to sprints
· Additional VOIP and SIP knowledge a bonus but not a must have
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.