Data Architect Contract – Dublin City – Six months rolling
IT Search has partnered with a highly respected multinational Client based in Dublin 2 to engage a Data Architect with specialism in designing architecture (in AWS) across data lakes, machine learning and data analytics in for a six month rolling contract paying strong daily rates. The company is involved in producing best in class SaaS Solutions for their global operations.
· Acting as a leader within Solution Architecture (and development)
· Focusing on data services within AWS, ETL, Data Warehouses and more, executing existing architecture and designing newer services
· Technically Managing a team of 4, focusing on productivity and Roadmaps
· Working closely with Senior Technical Team to augment the company data strategy, understanding the current processes and improving same
· Utilising IaC in solutions, developing automation where possible (Cloud Native), working with development teams on prototypes for validation with ongoing security focus
· 10+ years of commercial experience within AWS and or Data Architecture including some technical leadership of teams (IAM experience a bonus)
· Strong AWS Services experience plus CloudFormation or similar
· Ability to build data lake/warehouses in AWS
· Development background, ideally Python plus tooling knowledge (GitHub etc.)
· AWS Certification alongside Computer Science qualifications
· Big Data Frameworks and related programming languages will be beneficial
· Excellent communication skills
To learn more about this role, please forward your CV stating required daily rate and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.