Senior Automation Engineer – Property Tech – Dublin
Our client is a well known international leader in applying technology within the property and rental market and has continued to perform well over the past year and is now ramping up their Dublin Automation capacity.
This senior role is to join the existing team to focus on understanding and automating interoperability across multiple discrete platforms, maintaining and improving existing systems and identifying potential automation gaps and designing solutions for same. Currently remote, this role will require an onsite presence on a weekly basis when safe to do so.
· Work with existing technology team in Dublin and across international offices to identify areas of automation, create and execute automation project plans, scope and achieve sign off on same
· Develop solutions, identify vendors to outsource automation work where required and manage these vendors
· Become involved in cost/time estimates and analyse potential/achieved ROI
· Background and high level of comfort in backend OO languages, ideally polyglot scripting ability and various development tools
· Background of 3
Party API, Authentication systems across web and cloud systems
· Strong SQL Database and Entity Relationship design (any tuning experience very welcome)
· Ability to set up complete environments for production (resources, monitoring, test automation, pipelining)
· Positive mindset towards problem solving is essential, especially across multiple concurrent projects
· RPA tools, App Dev tools (Honeycomb, Power Apps and additional Screen Scraping an advantage
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your latest CV stating required package and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.