Azure Expert MSP Ergo are seeking an IT Security Officer for a permanent role in our newly refurbished offices in Dublin. In this exciting and challenging role you will join a growing team of IT Security specialists to implement and manage security policies across organisation information systems.
You will work closely with our compliance and risk officers to ensure that any system security risks are identified and addressed whilst partnering with business and IT owners to establish priorities for process improvements to remediate or mitigate risk.
The successful candidate will have Consulting experience in Cyber Security and be familiar with security assessments, maturity assessments, security regulations. Penetration Testing a real advantage.
Relevant certifications in IT Security are required - CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, CCSK, CCSP.
* Educational Assistance (cash bonus up to €1000 for exams passed)
* Health Insurance / childcare contributions
* Flexible work options
* 25 days Annual Leave
What will you do?
* Security governance, compliance, and operations oversight.
* Advise on possible preventative measures which could be taken to reduce risk of intrusion
* Develop Information Security Plans and Policies
* Prepare ICT Security Risk assessments on solutions, systems, vendors and processes
* Identify security risks and create processes or technical solutions to mitigate threats
* Implement remediation initiatives to mitigate risks
* Internet Access Monitoring - Configure and maintain
* Email Monitoring - Configure and maintain
* Lead the delivery of ICT Security solutions including planning, monitoring and reporting of progress to the ICT Managers
* Computer Forensics and Incident Investigations
* Threat and Vulnerability Management
* Enterprise Mobility Management
* Liaise with Network and Windows Operations teams in formulating security policies, standards and procedures
* Security Monitoring and Alerting
* Aligning to ISO27001 with a view to implementing
You should have experience in…
* A similar role such as Infosec Engineer, IT Security Analyst
* Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
* Systems Hardening (Windows, IIS, Linux, Oracle, SQL)
* Mobile Device Management
* IT Governance / Risk / Compliance
* Security Audits
* Implementing security policy and framework
* Professional certifications (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, CCSK, CCSP)