INTERNAL RECRUITER - 12 month contract
Due to our continued expansion, we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our internal hiring team and manage our full-cycle recruiting processes.
This role is currently remote but will move to a hybrid mode once Covid resections are lifted.
Internal Recruiter responsibilities include identifying current and future hiring needs, advertising job openings online and designing employee referral programs. To be successful in this role, you should have at least 1 year experience in sourcing, interviewing and evaluating candidates. Ultimately, you will help us build a strong employer brand and ensure we provide a positive candidate experience. This role is initially 12 months with a view to permanency.
· Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
· Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
· Design and implement employee referral programs
· Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
· Screen CV's and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
· Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
· Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
· Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
· Determine qualification criteria for each position
· Analyse turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
· Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
· Answer candidate's queries regarding the application process
· Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
· Participate in job fairs to boost company's reputation
· Help new hires on-board
· Minimum of 1 year work experience as an agency or Internal Recruiter, or similar role
· Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting. Previous IT recruitment experience is advantageous.
· Experience using various interview formats (e.g. , , , Teams)
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
· Good knowledge of labour legislation
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills