Enterprise People are currently seeking a Software Support Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Software Support Analyst will join the existing IT team who are responsible for resolving IT issues and implementing new technologies across our client’s group of offices. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain valuable experience working with market-leading technologies.
The Software Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Work with end users to resolve as many support requests as possible prior to escalation
• Implement computer systems and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Provide technical support on bespoke applications (full training provided)
• Follow issues through to completion
• Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years Technical Support experience
• Windows 10 Support experience
• Office 365 experience would be a plus
• MS Certification a plus
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available