Due to continued expansion of eir evo, we are now seeking to recruit a Microsoft Modern Workplace Consultant that will become an important part of the team in an evolving and exciting environment.
At eir evo, we offer a unique and unrivalled communications and ICT services portfolio for the Irish marketplace. By tracking leading-edge developments in technology, we make them accessible for our customers, delivered via our best-in-class consultative and managed services. Through our guidance and expertise, we bring businesses to life and empower them with a clear route to success.
As member of the Professional Services Team of consultants at eir evo you will be working for a cutting-edge technology company. This position requires strong technical acumen, a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction and excellent communication and team collaboration skills with all levels of management.
The role will require deep technical and design skills to develop innovative solutions for our customers. You will need to work with peers from other teams to determine & implement innovative solutions to help with eir evo's continued expansion.
You have working experience with at least 2 of the following core Microsoft platforms:
- Microsoft 365 – Migrations from on-prem to Exchange online, Threat Protection, Data Protection, Compliance, SharePoint, OneDrive
- Enterprise Mobility & Security – Intune MDM & MAM, AAD, Identity, Information Protection, Threat Protection, Cloud App Security
- AD – Application Migrations, Health Assessments, Azure AD integration, DNS, DHCP, GPO, Domain Functional upgrades
- Windows 10 – Intune/SCCM, Autopilot, Defender ATP, PowerShell
- Azure and Cloud - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS solutions
- At least 5 years in a professional services delivery environment similar in size and complexity
- College degree or equivalent
- MSCE or equivalent in Cloud Productivity or Cloud platform
- Strong executive communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems essential: Microsoft 365 platform, On premise Messaging Systems, Microsoft Cloud identity, Active Directory, Windows
- A fundamental understanding of Cloud platforms, terminologies and commercial models is required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer engagement
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Experience working on complex multiple projects
- Consultative experience essential
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Critical thinker with solid deductive reasoning skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Ability to act as a mentor to junior team members
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.