Senior Support Engineer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most technically innovative organisations that I can ever remember working with. They've been a long-time client of ours and it's been great to watch them grow from a start-up to an established and successful business. They're about to take the next step in their growth cycle and right now is certainly the perfect time for someone new to get on board!
My client are looking for an experienced support engineer to join their newly restructured customer success department. This will be their first support hire and will be someone that will get to have a great deal of influence on how the support team operates moving forward.
They are looking for 3 key areas in the right person for this role:
1) Someone who fully understands the support process. Ticketing, the significance of SLA's etc
2) Someone who has previous experience installing support systems - Zendesk, JIRA, Servicenow etc
3) Someone who has experience implementing a set of metrics to track the performance of a support team
Technical Experience required:
* Familiarity with scripting - Bash/Python etc
* Comfortable supporting Windows and Linux environments
* Experience with at least one of Zendesk, Hubspot, SNOW etc
* Experience with Confluence, JIRA etc
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in discussing further, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.