Due to continued expansion of eir evo, we are now seeking to recruit a Backup Analyst that will become an important part of the team based out of Waterford Cork or Dublin.
eir evo offers unrivalled delivery in the design, supply, implementation and support of organisations’ IT infrastructure with over 400 employees operating out of offices in Dublin, Cork, Waterford and Auckland.
This is a permanent position based in our Dublin, Cork or Waterford office.
As a Backup Analyst for eir evo you will be working for one of the most cutting-edge technology companies around. You will have the opportunity to work with enterprise clients on leading edge technologies both within the Cloud and On-Premise. If you want to be part of eir evo’s success, have a passion for technology and have the understanding of the challenges organization’s face this could be the opportunity for you.
We require an experienced Backup Analyst with hands-on experience with any or all of the following:
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- Commvault Simpana
- Veritas Backup Exec
- Veritas Netbackup
- Windows Server troubleshooting experience
- Relevant qualifications in any Enterprise or SMB backup product would be an advantage.
- Strong IT interest with a passion and a proven ability to embrace new technologies
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Time management Skills
- 3 years Working in a Technical support environment
- Strong Customer Services
- Flexible for shift working covering 08:00hrs to 18.00hrs
- Approachable, flexible individual who excels under pressure
- Strong troubleshooting and communications skills are an absolute necessity
- Conscientious, trustworthy, and capable of delivering on tasks with little direction
- Capable of adjusting their approach for the varied customers supported
- Process oriented with great attention to detail
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.