Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Applications Support Analyst for a leading North Dublin based client. Reporting to the Digital Technology & Innovation Manager, the IT Applications Support Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing high quality application support across our client’s current application stack.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a range of cutting-edge technologies such as Office 365, Power BI, SQL, Azure and AWS.
The IT Applications Support Analyst will:
• Work with the existing IT team to gain an understanding of all systems
• Assist & support users with IT related queries & requests
• Manage user accounts, creating forms and tasks related to existing and new projects
• Train users on processes and standards related to applications
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
• Keep up to date with new features and functionality enhancements on applications and systems
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 1+ Years’ experience in an Applications Support role
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Keen interest in learning new technologies (Cloud etc)
• Stamp 4 or EU Passport is essential
• Full drivers’ license
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Tailored development plan
• Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology
• Excellent work-life balance
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available