Aspira are urgently seeking a Project Manager to work on a Compliance Project in the Insurance sector. January 2022 start, 6+ months’ contract, fully remote.
The Project Manager will be fully responsible for the delivery of a Compliance Project.
Accountable for successful project delivery by managing the scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk, stakeholders, communications & third parties
- Project kick-off, setting up the structure, governance, communications and chairing all steering committee meetings
- Gather legislative information and guidelines from the relevant public authority
- Work with the Reporting Team to incorporate the impact on the Compliance Project of moving to a Cloud based reporting system
- Work with the Compliance team to manage UAT
- IT / SW background
- 10 years’ experience delivering projects through the entire Waterfall/Agile life cycle
- Project Management qualifications e.g. Prince 2, PMP, ACP
- Experience with a variety of PM tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, Jira, …)
- Proven experience working in complex organisations and highly regulated environments
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management methodology and techniques, both Waterfall and Agile
- Well established and proven Stakeholder Management skills at all levels
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills