Enterprise People are currently seeking an IT Support Analyst for a leading Kildare based client.
Reporting to the IT Services Manager, the IT Support Analyst will join our client’s existing IT Delivery team who are responsible for the implementation and support of all hardware and software.
The IT Support Analyst will ensure all software and hardware is up-to-date and managed, build new PC’s, Laptops etc and resolve IT issues for our client’s executive team.
The IT Support Analyst will:
• Provide hardware and software support - Desktops, Laptops, Printers etc
• Resolve support requests prior to escalation
• Implement and modify existing applications based on users' needs and business requirements
• Ensure all Desktop and laptops are patched to the highest available level
• Update all user queries through the incident logging system
• Do follow-ups with the executive team to confirm their needs have been met
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years Technical Support experience
• Good knowledge of MS Office,
• Good understanding of Active Directory, user accounts, permissions etc
• Anti-Virus, patch Management and remote desktop support experience
• Good problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available