We are looking for an experienced IT Account Manager to join an established technology company with office throughout Ireland and the UK. Your primary focus will be managing and nurturing relationships with clients to ensure they are able to grow their business with the support of a custom selection of products and services. The position is responsible assisting the company in achieving their growth ambitions, with a heavy focus on finding new sales opportunities and unlocking value in your key accounts.
This position offers full remote working or the ability to work on a hybrid basis from one of the regional offices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Delivering an Excellent Customer Experience and acting as a key point of contact connecting our valued Customer and the internal teams.
- Work with clients to understand their business requirements and develop strategic roadmaps and solutions aligned to their goals.
- Account management of aportfolio of existing Clients with a view to retaining and growing existing revenue levels.
- New business development to grow client portfolio and revenue base.
- Management of the full sale cycle.
- Attending pre-sales meetings and negotiating all elements of commercial agreements for current and future projects.
- Liaise with the marketing department regarding new campaigns, creating new case studies and providing market insights to improve buyer intelligence.
- Ensure clear communication and expectation management throughout each project and engagement.
- Manage Support Contract Renewal and uplifts.
- Manage escalation for commercial decisions coming from the support and project delivery teams.
- Opportunity and pipeline management to be reported on a weekly basis.
- Diligent and consistent use of company CRM to record client and opportunity details and sales stages, relevant documentation etc.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years in a Sales/Account Management role in IT Services/infrastructure company is a requirement.
- Keen knowledge and understanding of the Dell and Microsoft Product portfolios.
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of negotiation and closing high revenue projects.
- Direct experience managing both public and private sector accounts.
- Technical degree or equivalent
- Sales & negotiations Training would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel
To be considered for this position you must have direct previous sales/account management experience within IT Services/infrastructure company. You must be eligible to work in Ireland and have EU citizenship or a current Stamp 4 visa.