Senior Embedded Software Engineer
My client is a Medtech company known worldwide for its expertise and technical advancements into a large variety of medical equipment working out of Dublin.
The role itself will require the applicant to be working in a teamwork heavy environment in which your team will be creating and producing a large range of products in order to further improve the standards of medical technology now and in the future. This role means close interactions with a research and development team in order to design, create produce and improve using C/C++.
The applicant will be present for the full software development life cycle here and should show signs of high level software design and management skills including software risk management. Responsibilities include working with the verification and validation team, being aware of the necessary tools required , following, testing and correcting any anomalies found during the process.
Other Required Responsibilities:
* Keeping stakeholders in the know with recent advancements
* Meeting standards, regulations and following the correct process with sound software design and implementing the design correctly.
* Writing clean and well-structured code in C/C++
* Relating and pushing the goals of the business and helping to take steps to completing the long term vision by completing short term goals.
* Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related field.
* 5+ Years developing embedded firmware/software
* Exposure to stacks and standard protocols for wired and wireless interfaces.
* Exposure to software configuration management and issue tracking tools
* Experience designing and using on-target testing and debug.
IF/When you are interested in this great opportunity please apply to the link provided, or for more information contact Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.