IT Security Project Manager
This role interfaces with internal and external resource providers to mobilise a project team to deliver projects according to plan. Additionally, this role is also responsible for the delivery of Audit services, as it relates to SOX IT controls.
* Track and monitor project progress and escalate issues to appropriate stakeholders.
* Identify necessary management structures for projects and ensure all key project stakeholders are informed and involved.
* Manage assigned internal and external resources within the scope of the project, provide a collaborative and performance driven environment.
* Liaise with internal groups to execute project deliverables.
* Continually identify, prioritise, and mitigate project risks and issues across the portfolio.
* Administration of IT Security policies and procedures (staff & 3rd party suppliers).
* Support Global Information Security Policy Review.
* Support ISO 27001 control review.
* At least 5+ years of increasingly responsible experience in information technology and project management
* Relevant experience managing large technology projects consisting of cross functional teams within a global manufacturing organization
* Experience reviewing IT SOX / ISO 27001 audit controls.
* Experience working with offshore teams/implementation partner teams
* Project management of teams across multiple functional areas and multiple projects simultaneously.
* PMP / Prince II Certification is preferred
For more information please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.