Enterprise People are currently seeking an experienced Systems Integration Engineer for a leading Dublin-based client.
Reporting to the Enterprise Applications Manager, the Systems Integration Engineer will become a subject matter expert for systems integration and be part of an agile scrum team that delivers and supports a range of complex analytical solutions The role will include ongoing integration/interface development and will extend from helping conceptualise and design new analytical solutions to implementing and delivering those solutions.
The Systems Integration Engineer will:
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Design, configure, & test complex HL7 interfaces
• Assist with the management of the current integration architecture
• Evaluate and improve upon existing solutions
• Define application design by analysing requirements and architectural constraints
• Develop and execute database queries
• Support the release effort and help troubleshoot and correct post-deployment issues
• Develop and execute test cases
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Collaborate with other team members throughout the project lifecycle
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• 4+ Years’ experience working with HL7 Interface engines
• Background in scripting languages
• Good PL/SQL or T-SQL experience
• Knowledge of Oracle Databases
• Strong analytical skills
• Exposure to cloud technologies and advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Excellent salary & benefits package (Healthcare, Bonus, Pension, Parking, etc)
• Tailored development plan (tuition assistance and professional certifications)
• Excellent work life balance
For a confidential discussion about our client, the role, and a full role profile, please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available