Irish company with 150+ staff, SAAS offering, recently merged with an arm of a Fortune 500/household name, and a mainstay on the "best places to work" in Ireland list.
Scrum Master/Team Lead... Organising, guiding and empowering a scrum team of 6. You'll work with the product team, chat in detail with the clients to help with the design of solutions and figure out which areas of the product the team need to prioritise. You'll lead scrum meetings, work 1 to 1 with the engineers, explore options with new technologies, and essentially help the team produce outstanding code. Your involvement in coding will be minimal, this is a team leadership role.
Location: Remote within Ireland, or onsite as much as you want in Waterford.
Salary: Up to €90K p/a
Benefits: 6% bonus, healthcare for the family, 5% pension, paid training etc
Tech Stack: Java/Spring Boot/Kubernetes/AWS
What you'll need
* Several years' experience leading software development teams.
* Lots of experience working in agile development environments.
* Good leadership skills, able to delegate, organise and prioritise.
* Software Engineering background would be nice to have, ideally within the Java stack.
* A passion for technology and an interest in tech trends.
Relevant to: Tech Lead, Technical Lead, Scrum Master, Project Manager, Agile
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.