Application Support Analyst – 6 month contract - up to €250 per day
My client is a globally recognized financial institution that provides financial services and products to consumers, corporations, and many other institutions internationally. They are currently seeking a Application Support Analyst to join a team based in Dublin 2 on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be joining a team who provides 24/5 management of the company’s services - monitoring & managing the daily services & executing daily runbooks.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Execute runbooks for the bank’s core applications to ensure all intra-day and End of Day batch jobs are completed.
• Perform diagnostics of error messages as first level problem resolution.
• Monitor customer systems for potential problems and respond accordingly.
• Assist in verifying all documentation is accurate and maintained
• Ensure all established policies and procedures are adhered to
• Communicate critical system issues to key ICT & Business Stakeholders
• Provide Management with System Summary Reports
• Ensure all errors identified are recorded to facilitate Incident & Problem Management
• Work on a shift rota including night and weekend shifts.
• Manage & Resolve queries from the business within SLA
• Oracle or SQL knowledge
• A desire to get into an IT role
• Experience in an ICT Operations Role or in a similar ICT role is an advantage
• Unix/Linux an advantage
• Knowledge of Temenos T24 an advantage
• Minimum of Leaving Certificate; Third level qualification in an IT related discipline is desirable
• Experience with computer-based tools and products in a technical operations environment
• Ability to articulate technical concepts and errors to a non-technical audience
• Experience in the financial sector an advantage
• Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
• Excellent business writing capability
• Excellent time management, interpersonal and organisational skills.
• PC skills essential including experience in Microsoft office
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367388)