Our client is currently looking for a Windows Engineer with SCCM/MECM experience to join their Infrastructure Team on a long term contract. This is a dynamic and fast growing environment based in central Dublin but currently working remotely.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, be able to work as part of a team and have excellent troubleshooting skills.
You will have hands-on experience in the following:
- SCCM/MECM in an enterprise environment - application packaging and deployment, OSD including creating images, Windows updates for Server and Client OS, reporting, client troubleshooting, site configuration
- Active Directory - User and Group management, security, GPO, Sites and Services
- PowerShell - scripting and automation of tasks
- Windows Server - 2012 to 2019
- Windows 10 Client
- Excellent understanding of network fundamentals - DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
You will ideally have experience of the following:
- Hyper-V 2016/2019 - VMM, VM deployment, storage, networking
- SCOM - agent deployment, tuning alerts and management packs, reporting
- Azure AD - AD Connect and PTA