Mechanical Technician Days role (Mon -Fri)
Excellent opportunity has just become available for a Mechanical Technician to work with a global MedTech company in Limerick.
This unique opportunity will enable you to be at the forefront of creating and developing specialized devices, software solutions and systems within the Mechanical team .This R&D Mechanical Technician job will see you work with cutting edge technology in a creative environment.
* Carry out testing on medical devices to generate data in order to improve product design.
* Generate formal Test Protocols and author Test Reports.
* Generate product development documentation and reports using appropriate technical writing.
* Maintain data records and present data in a reportable format.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures and be able to maintain compliance with ISO and FDA requirements.
* Assist in installation, qualification, validation, and maintenance of R&D laboratory equipment.
* Participate in technical review meetings.
* A technical qualification in Mechanical Engineering obtained through apprenticeship or 3rd level
* Industrial experience in an R&D environment preferably in the medical device industry.
* Ability to work independently
* Good verbal and written communication with all levels of technical and operating management.
* Ability to adhere to a strict process-driven schedule.
* Ability to work as part of a diverse team or individually across international borders.
* Proficient in typical office software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Please email and I will discuss the full job opportunity with you.