IT Search has been engaged to speak to a mid level Ruby on Rails Developer with an interest in FinTech, Customer Experience and Financial Services in general.
The company is in post start-up phase and is now expanding its product range and depth in the area of a niche Financial/Mobile product range and are looking for not only the right skill set in Ruby on rails but also a similar mindset, producing performant software but with the end user in mind.
The role is to work with the existing team of developers, QA and Product Managers to design and implement features, have input on roadmaps and bring prior experience to ensure a world class product. Our client is in a position to present a lucrative and innovative work environment and conditions that reflects the trends in development practices, including minimal onsite requirement (when safe to do so).
· To develop and build Ruby on Rails solutions (deploying to AWS/Mongo)
· Develop close interaction with Product Managers and Front End team to create strong solutions
· Code review, documentation, server(less) components and bring previous experience to bear (innovation very much welcomed)
Ideally candidates will have:
· 4+ years of post grad development experience, mostly on Ruby on Rails
· NoSQL based programs, ideally MongoDB
· Experience in working across cloud based systems (ideally AWS, but agnostic)
· High level of comfort on Unix, as well as test driven development (TDD), Jasmine will be advantageous
· Strong communication skills and a track record in bringing innovation to development processes
To learn more about this role, company and process please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to Ruadhri McGarry or call +353 1 5079264 in confidence.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.