TalentScope Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of our client in with Operations in Ireland and the UK, are seeking applications for a Business Development Manager within their Microsoft 365 Security Suite/Modern Workplace Products.
• Meeting and Exceeding assigned financial and operational targets
• Self-Generation of direct New Business Opportunities
• Managing the sales process from lead generation through to sign off
• Creating and Managing a Pipeline of Activity
• Maintaining accurate sales forecasts through consistent use of CRM (Salesforce)
• Attending client meetings at customer sites as necessary
• Attending partner events and training as required
• Keeping all relevant vendor certifications up to date as necessary
• Maintaining a professional demeanour both externally and internally
• Building relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
• Supporting the sales team cross functionally where skills are complimentary
• Managing key customer, prospect or channel relationships as required by the business
• Creating and maintaining a Top 20 new business account list
• 5 years+ experience in a new business sales role preferably with experience of working in Microsoft technology, mobility and/or security sector,
Microsoft M365 Security Suite knowledge a bonus
• Proven ability to manage a sales cycle from end to end
• Proven ability to work with senior buyers including C-Suite
• Excellent presentation skills
• Ability to produce and present high-quality proposals to senior management or C-Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Target focused with the ability to prioritise tasks
• Strong attention to detail and consistency
• Proven ability to work on your own and with remote teams
• Degree level education
• Specific knowledge of Microsoft mobility and Managed Service sales
• IT Sales, Software Security & technology industry experience
• SPIN Selling & Challenger Methodology is preferred
• Digital transformation projects
Key personal attributes
• A curious learner with an interest in professional development
• Passionate about business transformation through technology
• Lots of energy – a team player who can work off their own initiative
• Able to drive projects independently, gaining buy-in from colleagues and other stakeholders
• A willingness to ‘dig in’ and contribute outside of the confines of the role as necessary
• A can-do attitude – prepared to ‘go the extra mile’
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment where learning on the job is key.
Excellent Commission structure whereby you can achieve €100/120K OTE.
To apply for this role, please send a current CV outlining your relevant experience for the position to us at email@example.com.
TalentScope Recruitment Solutions are a leading provider of IT Recruitment Solutions for mid-senior level roles. Please be advised you will receive an automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
By sending us your CV, you are accepting that your details will be stored on our systems for current/future use. No personal information will ever be shared with a third party, except where you give us your permission to send your CV to a specific client upon your agreement.
Should this position not be specifically what you are seeking, we are hiring for numerous positions currently so please get in touch with us as we may have other roles that would be relevant. firstname.lastname@example.org