Ergo are seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer for a permanent role with our client in Dublin city centre. You will support local and remote users on a Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 stack with responsibility for both BAU support and project implementation.
* Provide L2 / L3 desktop support to local users on Microsoft 365
* Resolve escalated tickets as required
* Troubleshoot user issues on Remote Desktop
* Software Deployment and patching
* Fully document all troubleshooting steps and create knowledge base articles of resolutions.
* Monitor system alert tickets and be proactive in remediation of issues.
* Remotely troubleshoot and quickly diagnose issues.
* Basic troubleshooting of switches, routers and firewalls.
* General user support for office applications, mobile device/smart phone support.
* Support and management of multi-function devices.
What you need:
* Previous experience in a similar role - Helpdesk Engineer, Systems Administration, Technical Support
* Active Directory
* Remote Desktop
* Network Support
* Office 365 administration
* Depoyment tools - Altiris / SCCM / Endpoint Manager
* Excellent communication skills
* Industry certifications an advantage - MCSA, CompTIA