Training Manager - Yardi Voyager
Contract Role - Large Company with a big project
Dublin / Remote
Our client is seeking a Yardi Trainer to assist in the training and development of staff focusing on Yardi property management software. A successful candidate will exhibit proficient knowledge with various functions within Yardi and have excellent written and verbal abilities to confer knowledge onto others.
Essential Job Duties:
* Train and coach new and existing employees on workflows/procedures related to YARDI property management software systems via telephone, and webinar sessions.
* Provide support of Yardi Voyager including core residential and financial modules as they relate to onsite property operations, including but not limited to Payment Processing, Invoice payments and Resident Screening workflow to include YARDIs CRM platform
* Become knowledgeable with company-specific property management and accounting business processes and needs; continually look for ways to leverage YARDIs capabilities to improve efficiency through workflow, automation, and process improvement.
* Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as onboarding training, on-the-job training, accounting procedures training and refresher training.
* Mentor, new and developing employees to be self-reliant, accurate users of Yardi.
* Create follow-up Yardi Voyager and RentCafe training for all on-site employees, including relevant maintenance staff.
* Assists in the development of curriculum, training plans and training rollout of all software platforms used by New Forum and its subsidiaries.
* Monitors, Prepares, and maintains training status reports as requested using Aspire Training
* Work with Regional Managers to identify remedial Yardi training needs for groups and individuals.
* Work with Regional Managers to provide ongoing Yardi coaching and mentoring as required
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.