Senior IT Engineer - North Dublin - Excellent Client
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and progressive company. We are looking to recruit experienced Senior IT Engineers (L2 & L3) with Field Service Engineer experience.
You'll work on different IT projects with a variety of clients. This IT Services company is expanding so it's a great time for you to join.
You must have good Server experience for this role in addition to the experience below. Job is based in North Dublin with client field work too.
- Server experience is a must.
- Office 365 and Cloud experience desirable.
- Install Servers, Desktops & Laptops, etc.
- Configuration of various software & hardware systems.
- Provide remote Technical Support.
- Active Directory administration and management (user setup, group policy).
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 administration and support.
- Microsoft Office support – Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (PST/OST, etc). PC Deployments & rollouts.
- General IP & Networking skills.
- Deep understanding of server hardware and storage (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SANS, etc). MCSA / MCSE Preferable but not necessary.
- Exchange Server , etc would be an advantage.
Candidate as an experienced IT Senior Field Engineer you must be:
- Highly Motivated & Logical ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues. - Excellent Work Ethic.
- Confident, personable and well-rounded individual.
- Ability to communicate well with customers.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
SonicWALL Active Directory Office 365 ESET Networking, Servers.
Excellent Salary Euro 40,000 - Euro 55,000 + Bonus + Car + Training + Perks - Pension After 6 Months Mobile Phone Company Vehicle.
We are also looking for an in-house Technical Support L2 Engineer for North Dublin.
Please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co Recruitment.
Sorry - No Visa sponsorship.