IT Security Audit, Risk, Governance Dublin, Galway, Cork
We are working with a leading fintech company that have operations all over Ireland. The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping defend our client against the latest security threats and ever-changing landscape. You will assist in the delivery of operational, tactical and strategic initiatives as part of our client's information security programme.
* Support third-party risk management processes.
* Assist in the day-to-day operation and improvement of the Information Security Management System.
* Support advisory on a range of Information security frameworks and standards including ISO 27001, ITIL and NIST.
* Support the team initiative to assist OpCos in developing Information Security Management Systems and attain ISO 27001 accreditation.
* Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
* Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
* Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
What are we looking for:
* Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
* Knowledge of IT general controls and internal control areas is required, as is the comprehension of internal auditing standards, SOX, NIST, ISO 27001, PCI and risk-assessment practices.
* A clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
* 4+ years experience in Audit, Risk, Governance
To find out more please contact Peter Raine Reperio Human Capital 015713966
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.