Aspira is currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join us on a Windows 10 upgrade.
- Provide Level 1 ICT support in a predominately Microsoft environment (e.g. Windows Server, Windows 10, Active Directory, Office 365, Microsoft Teams).
- Responsible for the support of all end user hardware/software problems.
- Respond to, track and monitor all user support requests submitted via the Valuation Office Helpdesk, by Email or by Telephone.
- Carry out telephone and office communications in a professional, courteous and respectful manner at all times.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Relevant certification in IT Admin / Helpdesk Support (e.g. ITIL 4 Foundation, Microsoft Windows 10 (Supporting and Troubleshooting), CompTIA A+ (install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems). A minimum of one certification is required.
- Knowledge / Skillset requirements:
- Experience of working with a wide variety of PC hardware, software, printers, laptops, tablets, smart devices and associated peripherals.
- Experience in supporting the Office 365 Platform to include Outlook, Teams, OneDrive & SharePoint.
- Experience in the installation, configuration and support of the Windows 10 Operating System.
- Experience in the use of Active Directory to include setting up user accounts, password resets, account removal / transfers and similar issues.