Senior Dev Ops Engineer – Competitive Sal + Bonus
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Dev Ops Engineer, you will join an innovative team who have a passion for excellence, specialising in software that helps reduce risk and also a market leader in the financial domain. The Senior Dev Ops Engineer will enable the continuing evolution, automation, build, release and deployment of software across the company’s infrastructure. You will be part of a rapidly growing SaaS-based software company, you will also have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the success of the company, as well as the opportunity for advancement and career development.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan on 01 2449531 for more info.
• Expert knowledge of Ansible
• Manage and configure cloud and Linux environments with an emphasis on Linux administration.
• Pursue a rigorous, disciplined approach to software development process and automation.
• Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in selected frameworks (Jenkins/Hudson CI + SCP/FTP/etc.) to automate and streamline deployment processes.
• Design processes and workflows alongside Development leadership towards implementing best practices for security, productivity and efficiency.
• Work with the development team to enhance test strategies
• Actively participate in scrum meetings and design meetings to drive quality releases.
• Monitor applications with APM tools based on proactive measures to identify potential bottlenecks and remediations.
• Produce and maintain documentation on installations, procedures and requirements for systems, including activity dashboard(s)
• Assist with the resolution of problems while performing preventative maintenance to avoid problems.
• Ensure availability, reliability, and optimal performance of systems and services by developing the ability to interpret monitoring, logging, and alerting systems output.
• Evaluate monitoring and logging outputs regularly and suggest new (or refine existing) alerting criteria
• Solid experience with Linux, Oracle a plus
• Solid knowledge of network protocols
• Solid knowledge of Apache and Nginx
• Knowledge of monitoring applications using APM tools.
• Solid Knowledge of REST technology and how to design and test it (Postman, Curl, etc.)
• Expertise in writing shell scripts.
• Ability to work well independently, with outsourced resources and with a team to develop solutions and manage projects.
• Ability to interpret laws and regulations and how they apply operationally
• Must be flexible and work well in a rapidly growing and changing environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Anticipate and resolve problems.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)