Our client is a leader in the gaming industry going through exceptional growth. Their growth is credited to a focus on using current edge technologies.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and grow Business Intelligence at the company.
You will be responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of data management, data visualisation, warehousing, analysis and reporting solutions.
You will be provided autonomy and wide scope to develop & maintain existing BI tools. Develop data models, data shaping logic & data visualisations in SQL, PowerBI & Excel.
* You will use data to do everything from providing high-level KPIs to improving customer segmentation models.
* You will develop and maintain Business Intelligence technology and architecture, including data warehousing, dimensional modelling, OLAP functionality, reporting tools, and other methods of information delivery.
* Improve understanding of customer behaviour, the effectiveness of promotions & special offers and customer journeys, recommending appropriate courses of action and KPI's.
* Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis using a variety of statistical techniques, providing insights into success factors such as customer acquisition, cross-sell, churn/retention, ROI.
* Bring insight and analysis into product optimisation by providing actionable insights into game performance and positioning.
* Analyse, understand, and document user needs to ensure accurate fulfilment of user story requests from internal business customers.
* Develop database and/or data presentation solutions to deliver information to end-users accurately and efficiently.
* Ability to take ownership and lead business intelligence
* You will have excellent proficiency in BI, database development, SQL, report development & data visualisation
* Highly skilled in developing reports and performing analysis using a significant BI or Data Visualisation tool (such as PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau).
* Advanced working knowledge of SQL and manipulating multi-dimensional datasets.
* Strong analytical skills - you will be required to use the data to do everything from providing high-level KPIs to improving our customer segmentation models.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
* Prior exposure to customer behaviour analysis.
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now so please APPLY below
Not Ready to Apply??? Email me at