Senior Product Owner required for rapidly expanding Data Innovation hub in Dublin. Our Client is a member of one of the largest conglomerates in the world and leverages that scale to design bespoke data models for a diverse portfolio of businesses. They access a wide source of business data from across the globe, which offers a unique opportunity to design, lab-test and trial scalable business solutions in a reliable and secure environment
This is a full cycle Product Owner / Manager position covering Product Management, Product Delivery and Product Implementation
· Define the product strategy and roadmap
· Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
· Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
· Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents
· Manage product features in competing priorities between customers and geographies to ensure the creation of a standardised product
· Be the recognised expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
· Perform product demos to customers and develop relationships in key clients
· Monitor, report and improve product performance
What is required:
· 3+ years experience in an Agile Product Owner / Manager position
- Ability to capture requirements, define priorities, create and communicate roadmaps, then create epics and stories and drive the product development team to deliver.
- Excellent problem solving, data analysis and statistical skills.
- Capable of working with multiple internal and external teams across several countries and cultures.
· Excellent interpersonal skills for leading meetings and delivering presentations
· Product delivery experience in Utilities, Mobility or Retail would be a bonus
What is on offer:
· 75-80K starting salary
· 20% Bonus
· 25 days AL
· Private Healthcare