Consulting – Investment Management – Manager/Senior manager – Programme/Project Manager
The client is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network, they are one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, England
What Impact Will You Make?
The clients Consulting practice is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities- people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
The depth of talent across our many business disciplines is central to achieving this. The client has have a clear purpose, to make an impact that matters to our clients, our colleagues and our communities. From professional development to leadership opportunities and career advancement, we empower our people to be their very best – because that’s how you make an impact
About the team
The Investment Management Sector Practice is a growing team within the Business Operations service line and is looking to expand given significant market demand for the work we do.
We work with clients to help them address challenges of:
• Digital transformation
• Core Platform transformation
• KYC/AML solutions
• Intelligent Operations
• Regulatory change implementation
• Large Scale M&A separation and post-merger implementation
We help clients achieve their goals of competitive advantage and improved efficiency, employee morale and retention, client experience and sourcing flexibility.
What’s different about our team is how we do this. Our team’s DNA is agile and we have a “digital first” mind-set. We are focused on continuous innovation, experimentation and have DevOps culture-success for us is helping clients become digital leaders while delivering outputs that make a real difference to their operations.
About the Opportunity
Our team is growing fast and we’re looking to hire a Manager/Senior Manager with strong experience in project management in the Investment Management sector, ideally gained through working with both asset managers and asset servicers. You will focus on the management and delivery of investment management client engagements, as well as sales and practice development. In this role, you will develop high- performing people and teams, leading and supporting them to make an impact that matters, and setting the direction to deliver exceptional client service. You’ll have the opportunity to:
• Work with a high performing team of business and technology consultants with a strong commitment to excellence
• Undertake extensive focused training and development to deliver digital initiatives for our clients within the industry
• Help shape the direction of our growing team by contributing to our thought leadership, our proposition development, our talent strategy and leading elements our R&D for the industry sector
• Benefit from our global consulting network and join our Global and European Communities of Practice within the Investment Management space.
• 5-10+ years of Programme/Project Management experience
• Deep knowledge of Investment Management industry from either Asset Manager or Asset servicer lens
• Ideally, experience working on projects with a strong digital element e.g. RPA, KYC, digital transformation, core platform implementation would be a benefit
• Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills e.g. workshop facilitation, negotiation, change management
• Experience of business change projects and programmes and driving change cross-functionally within a project environment
• A third level business qualification with strong academics is essential
• Project Management credentials PMP/PRINCE II would be a benefit
• Strong, demonstrable analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence
• Experience managing teams and supporting business development and sales preferred
• Ability to interpret business objectives, operation excellence and process improvement to inform client issues and opportunities
• Creative, innovative and a team player
We love speaking with professionals about their next career move. If you have a passion for learning from talented people and benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now.